Wednesday 21 March 2012

A message to my lovely god sister & Kai Jie Fu

After writing a few message on myself, today I going to write my feelings for my both god sister, Sharon & "Kai Jie Fu", Wai Mun. Frankly speaking, after hearing both of you are moving to Johore, I will have the feelings like missing my family who going to another state to begin their new life. Anyway, life is still goes on, hereby wish both of you having a better life in the future.. ^^...

Jie, thanks a lot for supporting me for the past few years. I really appreciated it, and treasure it. I believe that sis will definitely having happiness for entire life, as I believe Jie Fu is really good man, responsible man who able take care of you.

Jie Fu, please take good care of that auntie lo, as Jie going to be 30 soon as well. Hopefully by next year, I will have 1 or 2 prince / princess to accompany uncle Lawrence after his operation ya^^. When coming back to KL just give Lawrence a call, and my schedule will definitely be emptied for both of you. Hopefully after the operation, and I've begin to stable down my career, I believe you all will meet "the one" that lil bro's long waiting.=)

Anyway, we still able to keep in touch via FB, and I will booked flight 1 -2 months earlier before visiting you all^^.... All the best & God blessed in yours new life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment