Tuesday 1 June 2021

康复之旅第47天:2021年ˊ6月1日 - MCO 3.0 第27天 - 所谓FMCO第一天

 

 

康复之旅第47天(2021 61日)Recovery Day 47- 2021, June 1.MCO 3.0 Day 27th, so called FMCO Day 1

 

放纵了自己的第六周(23/5 -29/5), 就一下子不受控制地胖了、颓废了。The result of letting go myself, not being self discipline for week 6 : “Gained weight and lost my motivation “

Anyhow, week 7 (30/5 - 5/6) , time for learn to be driven to solve my own issue. As seen in one Chinese positive quote, there are only 3 types of matter which human going after during the whole life - Ourselves’ matter (自己的事), Other’s matter (别人的事)& God’s Matter (老天的事).

 

If I already given chance for the past 6 weeks to solve others matter and they don’t come automatically to me , then I will says once I have shut down my open door and focus on my own matter, don’t ask me why I don’t keep my promise to assist on your matter later.

 

As you know my style, I’m a person who take our friendship relationship seriously, I’m really straight forward person , but once you have push me to my bottom line , that’s it . I will shut down the door to stop offering my assistance on yours matter and focus on my own self development. (Anyhow might reopen again once I solved my problem, but frankly , I won’t offer my BEST as what I have opened for past 6 weeks)

 

Week 7th onwards, time to FOCUS on one thing - my own thing. Review of week 6 , failure as below:

 

1.      Exercise / Sports stop from 27 May (Thurs) to 30 May (Sunday) as addicted to game “侠客风云传

2.      Motivational Quotes / Video stop for 4 days as well from 27 May onwards

3.      Reading still failed as usual.

4.      Meditation – stop a while .

 

As week 6th (23 May to 29 May) is a great lesson to me, motivation really doesn’t keep that persistence, but to be driven , yes – it’s the key to be persistent. Motivation, is just a crap when it comes to long term. DRIVEN , yes.

短暂的激励不能成长途坚持的动力,只有TO BE DRIVEN ,不知道华语怎么解释这个意境。总而言之,TO BE DRIVEN 才是自己的远征之旅的唯一钥匙。

改为第七周周目标:

1)保持运动

2)保持一天一正能量视频

3)继续跟进两位大哥大大,小屁孩的功课

4)继续了一周的冥想,再保持学习冥想,由最基本的观呼吸开始。(透过冥想更了解自己的内心世界(要无批判性-有意识去进行)。正念的基本概念=Mindfulness = 好专注-认知-明白-确实知道当刻在做什么,发生什么事。这状况可以在任何时间地方去进行的。冥想看似很西方的文字,当在中国文化中指的是内心的观察。专心做事,专心做人,专注当刻。)

5)在完成一切设备,建设好环境后,第六周-23/5 开始就开始阅读。

6)开始做物流市场调查,并更新Government policy.

忧郁症最恐怖之处在于,自己不知觉地患上。而更恐怖的是这真的会将自己最喜欢的工作,事变成了我自己最讨厌,最恨的工作。现在的我还未康复,只能像小孩子那样,再继续慢慢栽培回自己爱做的事,爱好

人生那么长,要学习的事可多呢。记得黄师傅的29字座右铭:“勇敢面对人生,展望未来!做事踏踏实实,对事不对人!以诚待人!天天学习!”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment