Friday 11 June 2021

康复之旅第57天:2021年ˊ6月11日 - MCO 3.0 第37天 - 所谓FMCO第11天

 

 

Day 57 of Recovery - 2021, June 11.
 
Positivity begins the day, these 2 weeks - learn not to expecting anything return / target from what I try to do for my sister's kid (Frankly, it's feeling a big failure as well, as really no satisfaction at all as don't have any progress) Teenager take 16 years to grow in such a way, due to multiple factors / reasons. Not to says wrong, just immature at this age. However, I've been teenager before, I also only begin to study hard by the age of 17, but with a better foundation. I have trying my best for the past 2 weeks, and try to overcome my another biggest self obstacle - phobia of getting a kid (Most of the reason is myself - overthinking - as afraid my kids in future will be like them). 
 
Anyhow, it's time to learn another part when it's comes to education for kids - not to expect any progress from the kid in short time. I have been a teacher before in 2009 - 2010 if not mistaken, being a high school teacher teaching Economics and Business. Sigh, maybe my teaching skill have not being polish for a while, a time for me to take up a bit to teach the teenager. 
 
When to back to action in work? I would say anytime once I feel fit to back to work + doctor's advice, few job hunters hunting, but frankly, still not ready to work yet , and now just the starting point to re-build my confidence back and haven't train up the skill I wanted to have as well . 
 
By the age of 37, new chapter , new target set. Persistence is the only thing that I needed to go through right now , and for this new target is a new target after my lifetime downtime, although it's not my lowest point of life, but it's time to try out my goals , my vision again. A better version of me, will have the persistence to breakthrough all the obstacles. Brainstorming done for first stage, second week - week 9 of recovery will be written those brainstorming into business proposal stage . 
 
I'm me, myself , if someone would like to talk on ROI %, then I would says for my way, my direction. Who ever ask on ROI%, then you won't understand Lawrence. New version of Lawrence will says DO it, or BELIEVE it. Else, no point to work together, I have proven in my past tracks and have my own ways, if we can't work together with, then let it be. 
 
Let's begin the day with my sifu of LM quotes, consist of 29 words:
勇敢面对人生,展望未来!做事踏踏实实,对事不对人!以诚待人,天天学习!

No comments:

Post a Comment