Sunday 7 February 2016

失眠的第4个晚上

迷茫。。当我一直忍让的对方,说出这句话时。。。我第一个想法是,我心已经死了以及心寒了。

我的理解是承运商是我们去处理。。。但是,managing of LSP is under CC... LSP management is under logistics manager,so my understanding is that simple, we always keep on processing with the structure ... No process improvement of LSP, which eventually bringing issues to the CC team, which will be fire fighting everywhere... and we will forever tired ....

Yes, for time being, I admit, with current manpower, it will definitely an increase for workload. but what I can struggle with my health is up to end of Q1 to cover operational job, by trying not to affecting the team. 1 more main thing - AEO, is a time bomb to diffuse. Mgmt pushing to launching AEO in KK for short lead time, while my understand of AEO is haven't fully completed yet. 

Now the another way - to overcomes it, if yours support is not there. What I can do , is only stand on my own with getting support from Huawei management, and also LSP help to cushion down the impact of CC . The worst way, if you are playing with other 4 to impact the CC process. First thing, I will get external party - LSP to push back to our team, to chase us for necessary docs & email confirmation, HTM handling, and so forth.

2016年2月7日(农历年30,早晨-4.30)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment